As a victim of advanced and severe addiction, you need to join our inpatient drug rehab in Los Angeles as soon as possible. At Carus Recovery, we treat patients via a personalized approach, combining classical clinical procedures with advanced and modern recovery modalities. When it comes to combating substance addiction effectively, the inpatient program is the best approach possible.
What is inpatient treatment, and how does it work?
The inpatient program is ideal for addressing severe addiction conditions, where the patient experiences dangerous withdrawal regularly. It is the first phase in the recovery process, placing patients in a controlled and supervised environment for 30, 60, or 90 days. The program’s goals include:
- Combating the withdrawal and stabilizing the patient – Our top rehab centers in Los Angeles, California, begin the rehabilitation treatment with personalized detox. The detox phase involves taking targeted medication to combat the withdrawal, minimize the physiological discomfort during the treatment, and restore the chemical balance in the brain. The detox treatment will calm the mind, allow the body to begin the healing process, and prepare you for subsequent rehab procedures.
- Help with routine building – Substance addiction is the result of routine building. You abuse drugs regularly, and this continuous influx of drugs into your system will force your body to develop a tolerance. At our inpatient drug rehab center, we take patients through a different routine to cleanse their bodies and help the brain regain its chemical independence. You will soon overcome the drug tolerance, beat the withdrawal, and return to a healthy and balanced lifestyle moving forward.
- Put a potent relapse prevention plan in place – Our best rehab centers in LA, CA, train patients into relapse prevention post-rehab as a fundamental sobriety management strategy. At our facility, you will learn about addiction triggers, sober living, and relapse prevention strategies to help you remain clean and healthy over the years. Your family will also participate in family therapy sessions to learn how to assist you during your recovery journey.
The role of the inpatient treatment
While many addiction victims will avoid the inpatient treatment, the program is a must for a smooth recovery process. Our inpatient Los Angeles drug and alcohol rehab helps patients:
- Overcome even the most severe and debilitating withdrawals
- Address and treat severe addictions with life-threatening side-effects
- Detox in a comfortable, safe, and conducive environment
- Meet new people dealing with similar problems and exchange life experiences and moral support
- Prepare for subsequent rehab procedures
- Learn how to live a healthy, balanced, sober, and prosperous life
- Embrace a more active and positive lifestyle over the years
- Incorporate sobriety and relapse prevention into your daily living, etc.
If you require inpatient addiction treatment in LA, our inpatient drug rehab in Los Angeles is the ideal destination for you.
We recommend calling Carus Recovery at 888-616-9065 to make an appointment and prepare for clinical assessment and treatment planning. The sooner you join the inpatient treatment, the easier the treatment will be and the faster the recovery rate.Inpatient Drug Rehab Los Angeles